Saturday 4 June 2011

A funny Thing I Heard Today

I was visiting my dad at hospice house today and my uncle was there as well.  My older brother and I mentioned that we were going to Grandma and Grandpa's for lunch.  Then my dad turned to my uncle and asked, "You rember that time when we visited our grandparents?"  And that's what started this story.

A while back, my dad lived at the coast.  So did his grandparents.  So they saw each other a lot.  One of my uncles lived a good ways away and didn't se his grandparents as much as my dad did.  One day, my uncles went over there and he and my dad decided to visit their grandparents.  They arrived fine, but they sat in silence with my great-grandparents for about 15 min.  Finally, my Great-Grandpa asked, "So who's your friend?"  My Great-Grandma was horrified that he couldn't remember his own grandkid! lol!  My great-grandpa felt really bad after that. :p

It was a funny story.

2 comments:

  1. awwwww that is hilarious!! love this

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Twas very funny when we heard it. Right then I vowed to myself that I would do my ery best to not have that happen to me when I'm old!

    ReplyDelete