Saturday 11 February 2012

I Am NOT Impressed!!

Today I have learned a very sad and shocking fact!  It is something I have been dreading for over eleven years and it has finally come to pass! 

Get ready...

You may as well brace yourselves.

....


My little brother is taller than me by several inches.  I am now the shortest in my family!

Yeah, yeah.  You probably didn't need to brace yourselves. 

But understand that I am a mere inch away from being the lofty height of six feet tall and my little brother is now taller than me by about two inches!  So he is around six foot one.  He's the second tallest with my older brother being six foot eight.

2 comments:

  1. humph...my "little" brother is a good 7 inches taller than me now! And my even "littler" sister is an inch or so taller than me now. So, I commiserate with you in being the shortest in the family...we should start a club. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be a great idea! Except that even with everyone taller than me I'm still really tall and don't quite fit the usual 'short' expectations. I find it funny how I have a bunch of short friends. And now they're all laughing at me and telling me this is how they feel most of the time.

    ReplyDelete