Tuesday 25 October 2011

I haven't heard

There are a couple words I haven't heard in months. A few words that don't seem that important, but reall are some of the best words girl can hear.

I haven't been called beautiful by a guy since my dad died. Four months ago.

On one website I enjoy playing RPGs on, the players I 'hang out with' have all been girls for nearly as long as I can remember. About three weeks ago, a guy joined our group. We gve him the nickname Dude because he was the only guy. One of the girls strted a chainmail that was called 100 hugs. In it, she wrote hug one hindred times. Then she told us to pass it on. So of course we all sent it to each other in our group.

Dude sent me a copy.

I told him thanks. He sent back a reply saying 'You're welcome, beautiful lady."

I hadn't been called beutiful by a guy for four months.

It ade me sob.

I didn't know how much I needed to hear those words until someone sad them.


I miss my daddy a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment