Saturday 1 October 2011

Cold Outside and a Mug of Warmth

It's raining.  It has been all day.  This morning I spent an hour, hour and a half doing some science.  Yeah, I know.  It's Saturday.  I shouldn't be doing any school.  But last year I got behind in science due to all that was going on.  Now I've got a provincial exam for last year which happens to fall on my birthday.  Not fun.  But in other news I'm going to get my driver's license.  Not telling what one (the L or the N) because that would give away my age.  But that's was happening.  And I'm sitting here at the computer with a mug of hot chocolate (three and a half very full scoops of powder, a sprinkling of allspice) and almost falling asleep.  I've also had a cold (and still have the annoying thing.  I'm very stuffed up right now) and am trying to get over that before my family goes to the states for a few days for my cousin's wedding.  Flying does not feel good when you have a head cold.  And I get earaches while flying ayways, so I'm not sure how this time will go.

Well, see ya round.

No comments:

Post a Comment