Saturday 16 April 2011

Mucky and Muddy

Yesterday I played with my horse.  I also brushed her and cleaned out her feet... while the cow was making faces at her.  Now Rosie is the boss of the cow and she didn't like how he was making those faces at her.  So she craned her head around and made her own scary face at him.  She also jerked her right hind hoof out of my hands and threatened him with it.  After I finished playing with her again, I took her out of the pasture to graze on my lawn.  Then I left her back in the pasture, relativley clean.  Today I look out the kitchen window and the first thing that comes to mind is, "Of course it rained last night."  Rosie loves to roll in mud.  And she is a flea-bitten gray horse.  Look it up if you don't know what colour that is.  She is VERY messy mucky muddy right now!  I also took my puppies out this morning for their Three Ps. (Pee/Poo/Play).  They rolled around in the pasture and on the lawn and pretty much anywhere they could possibly get dirtier.  They all REALLY need baths now!

1 comment:

  1. hahahaha! my litle sister just LOVES too stomp in the mud in her "Duckie Boots" (boots with a ducky face on them) time too get out the hose for Rosie then, eh? lol; mud is great!

    ReplyDelete