Monday 21 March 2011

Dad's and Really Dark Chocolate

So today after lunch (we had nachos if you were wondering, which you probably weren't) my mom brought out some REALLY dark chocolate that she and my dad had been given.  She also brought out some Dad's cookies because she didn't' think my siblings and I would like it.  Mom and Dad had already tried it and didn't really like it.  I tried some of it and then took a bite of my too-sweet cookie after tasting how bitter the choco was.  The two deserts kinda balanced each other out so that the dark choco was a nice darkness.  Don't get me wrong, I LOVE dark chocolate, but when the choco is 99% coco, it's just a wee bit much, lol.  But it was rather good when mixed with a bit of cookie.  My comment on the choco was "99% chocolate would be good if there was a little more sugar."  I love saying things like that, lol.  And ya, that's my random post of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment