Friday 18 March 2011

*shudders*

There's a spider on the wall above me! *screams*  Get it  away!  Get it away!  I'm not a huge fan of spiders.... or rats and mice... or snakes, especially snakes.  *shudders again*  Snakes creep me out.  I've had night mares where I've been stuck in a hamster cage and the floor of the cage is covered in the writhing masses.  And then I got an email about this poisonous snake that crawled into some lady's computer and died there when she turned the computer on.  I immediately pulled my feet off the floor at that one. lol.  oooo, the spider moved down the wall and is at head level!!  Please excuse me while is flush it....

Okay, so I didn't actually flush it.  As I was going to get some TP, I mentioned it to my mom and she grabbed fly swatter and swatted it for me.  Problem solved, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment