Friday 25 March 2011

Shopping

So today I went shopping!  Fun right?  Not really.  For one, I'm not a huge fan of shopping (I told you I'm not your normal girl, :p)
For another thing, my mom and I have different ideas of 'cute'.  I REALLY needed new sheos, as in, my old ones were literally falling apart!  So we're in Payless and mom points at these rather hideous tan shoes and says that they're kinda cute.  I'm thinking, "no they are NOT!".  A few other shoes that are nicer she thinks I'd like and I look at them and think, "They're nice.  I wouldn't wear them, but they're nice."  *sigh*  I can almost never find nice shoes in my size.  It comes with my grand height, you know? 

Then we go the Bluenotes and look for shirts for me.  I also really need shirts cause before I only had about three tanks and two zip up hoodies, which is enough to rotate every week.  There I found three more tanks, a hoodie, and a dressy type shirt. 

After that we browsed Bootlegger, but nothing there caught my eye.  I think that soon I might get some nice bracelts to wear instead of just some hair goodies. 

Well, that was my adventure in 'the city'.

No comments:

Post a Comment